Are you wondering what FWB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FWB Mean in Texting?
FWB is an acronym for “friends with benefits”. This term denotes people who are good friends but also engage in sexual relations with one another. They don’t have any other commitment or ties to each other.
This type of relationship is relatively common nowadays. In texting, instead of writing the whole phrase, using an acronym is more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Full weight-bearing
- Foxy White B*tch
Examples of FWB in Text Slang
- Julia – I was thinking… Wanna be FWB?
- Richard – Wow, you caught me off guard. But I would like that, yeah.
- Emma – Me and Ian are just FWB!
- Chris – Good to know, so I can ask you out on a date?
- Roger – Man, I could use a FWB right now…
- Vinnie – You should ask Tina, she likes you.