Are you wondering what FWM means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FWM Mean in Texting?
FWM is an acronym for “f*ck with me”. The phrase is used the same way as “hit me up” or “follow me”, basically you are asking the person for a specific interaction they are aware of. It can also be used as a part of a sentence in which case FWM usually stands for “f*cking with me”.
Acronyms make texting easier, they are super useful. by using them we can make texting faster and simpler.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fine with me
- Fat White Men
Examples of FWM in Text Slang
- Mike – Ayo, FWM and like my new post on Instagram!
- Nino – Alright, give me a second.
- Lucian – Did you really get into a car crash drunk? Are you FWM???
- Andrea – I’m sorry, it was an accident.
- Anthony – I’m down to text right now so FWM.
- Brie – Alright, let’s talk.