Do you want to know what FWMR means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FWMR Mean in Texting?
FWMR is an acronym for “F*ck With My Recents”. This means that you are telling someone to like your recent social media posts. By saying they should “f*ck with something”, you are telling them they should like it. “Recents” refers to your new posts.
These types of acronyms can be tricky to figure out, but if you know what they mean they make texting much more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Far West Mississippi Recordings
- Final Waste Management Report
Examples of FWMR in Text Slang
- Emma – Hey, are you on Instagram? FWMR!
- Tommy – Alright, I’ll like them in a minute.
- Cleo – Why didn’t you FWMR on TikTok?
- Lucille – I didn’t check TikTok in a few days!
- Selena – Hey, I just posted some pics on IG, come FWMR!
- Roseanne – Alright, I’ll like them right away.