Are you wondering what GAS means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GAS Mean in Texting?
GAS is an acronym for “good ass sh*t”. It refers to high-quality marijuana, one that is really sticky and has an intense odor.
This acronym is really popular among younger generations and is simply a quicker way of typing the entire phrase. By using acronyms you are saving time and making texting more convenient for yourself.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Go And See
- Got A Second
- Games And Sports
Examples of GAS in Text Slang
- Johnny – We’re smoking that GAS tonight.
- Mikey – Can’t wait!
- Luke – What were you doing this weekend?
- Owen – Not much, watching movies, eating pizza, and smoking that GAS…
- Bobby – What were you smoking when I saw you earlier?
- Kyle – I was smoking that GAS!