Do you want to know what GBT means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GBT Mean in Texting?
GBT is an acronym for “go back to”. It is a phrase that is used as a part of a sentence. You always need to follow it up with a place or action that describes where you are going back. For example, you can say “I’ll GBT sleep”, which translates into “I’ll go back to sleep.”
It is quite simple, and this acronym is used to save time when texting because it shortens the phrase to only three letters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Get Back Together
Examples of GBT in Text Slang
- Britta – OMG I’m so tired.
- Todd – Me too, I can’t wait to GBT sleep!
- Maggie – Did you bring all of the documents from work?
- Emily – Damn, I forgot them! I need to GBT the office and pick them up.
- Elaine – Wanna GBT my place after our date?
- Annie – Sure, sounds fun.