Are you wondering what GC means in texting? This is the place where you’ll find your answer so continue reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GC Mean in Texting?
GC is an acronym for “group chat”. A group chat is simply a type of chat that allows people to talk to multiple people at the same time. When someone types GC they are most likely referring to a group chat somewhere, be it on social media or on a messaging service.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Game Cube
- Get Closer
- Good Charlotte
Examples of GC in Text Slang
- Karl – Hey, what’s the address where we’re meeting, I forgot?
- Gina – Check in the GC, Liam posted it there.
- Will – Hey man, did you check the GC, I posted something hilarious today haha.
- Chris – Yeah I saw it, it’s great.
- Emmy – So, what are we doing for Linda’s birthday?
Gloria – I’ll open a GC with everyone so we can talk there, maybe we should throw a surprise party!