Are you wondering what GFE means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GFE Mean in Texting?
GFE is an acronym for “Girlfriend Experience”. It is a term used by sex workers and it describes those who are willing to act as your girlfriend as an extra service. Sometimes people need some extra emotional support, and you can get them from sex workers or escorts that are willing to provide GFE.
Acronyms are used commonly in texting because they are convenient and make it simpler and easier.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Government-Furnished Equipment
- Good Faith Estimate
- Game File Extractor
Examples of GFE in Text Slang
- Jackie – So I’m willing to provide you with GFE.
- Blake – That sounds great, I could use a hug.
- Tony – It says here you are willing to provide GFE. Does that mean we can hold hands and kiss?
- Marissa – Sure, whatever you want.
- Julia – She said she’s an escort, but she provides the GFE.
- Tessa – Wow, so she actually gets emotional with those dudes.