So, you want to know what GFI means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GFI Mean in Texting?
GFI is an acronym for “go for it”. It is a simple phrase you use to encourage someone. When you’re too busy to type the entire phrase, you can simply use the acronym GFI. It’s easy.
This is why texting is popular, you can say a lot with so little. GFI is just one of the many acronyms that help make texting more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Good F*cking Idea
Examples of GFI in Text Slang
- Abel – I’m not sure if I should apply for that job…
- John – GFI dude, you’ll get it for sure!
- Lucas – What should I do about Lilly? I like her a lot…
- Andrea – GFI, you should ask her out!
- Matthew – Should I try playing at that Street Fighter tournament?
- Phoebe – GFI, you’re good at the game, you might win it!