Are you curious about what GL means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GL Mean in Texting?
GL is an acronym for “good luck”! This acronym is used all the time in text messages or social media. It originated on Internet message boards a long time ago, but it survived all these years and people still use it.
You can wish someone luck in various situations, but now you know that in texting, a simple GL is all you need to type. Everyone will understand it!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- General leader
Examples of GL in Text Slang
- Mike – my exam starts in 15 minutes…
- Leo – GL, you got this!
- Raphael – GL with the job interview tomorrow!
- Donnie – Aww, thank you so much.
- April – My mom said we need to talk, I think she got a call from school…
- Casey – Ouch, GL with that!