Wondering what GMFO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GMFO Mean in Texting?
GMFO is an acronym for “get me the f*ck out”. It is used when you text someone to get you out of a situation you don’t want to be in. It is a common phrase and a simple cry for help. generally, it is used in a joking way, but can also be serious.
by using an acronym, you can shorten this long phrase and make it easier for yourself to use it in text.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Games Mobile Free Online
Examples of GMFO in Text Slang
- Ryan – Are you still at Tony’s place?
- Eva – Yes, it’s awful, GMFO!
- Jennie – I can’t be at this party anymore, come and GMFO!
- James – I’m coming!
- Anthony – I need to go on a dinner with my coworkers, but I’ll text you when to GMFO.
- Roseanne – Not a problem.