So, you’re curious about what GMFU means in texting? You came to the right place because we have the answers you’re looking for. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GMFU Mean in Texting?
GMFU is an acronym for “got me fucked up”. This phrase is commonly used among younger generations and GMFU is a way of shortening it when texting. You use it when something really bothers you and stresses you out, most commonly an event that occurred. This event really surprised you and “got you fucked up”, or GMFU. It’s simple!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Good morning, fuck you
- Grand military foul-up
- Google mobile-friendly update
Examples of GMFU in Text Slang
- Lexi – Yo, did you see what’s happening in Ukraine?
- Jason – Yeah, don’t even mention it, it GMFU for real…
- Demar – So wait, Brandi left you for that dude with the silly haircut?
- Zack – Yeah man, it’s crazy, GMFU
- Perry – not gonna lie, the last episode of Succession GMFU!
- Kyle – I agree, it was crazy.