Are you wondering what GTFO means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GTFO Mean in Texting?
GTFO is an acronym for “get the f*ck out”. It is a commonly used phrase online, and it dates all the way back to chat rooms and message boards. It survived and is still being used in messaging today, as well as on social media.
You use this phrase to tell someone to “get the f*ck out” figuratively, when you are annoyed by their incompetence.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Going To Find Out
- Get The Food Out
Examples of GTFO in Text Slang
- Tommy – I didn’t finish work for today…
- Jackie – GTFO, why are you so lazy?
- Patrice – I won’t be able to make it tonight…
- Liam – GTFO, I was looking forward to you coming!
- Hugh – GTFO, you’re annoying!
- Amanda – Come on, just talk to me, please.