Are you wondering what GTS means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does GTS Mean in Texting?
GTS is an acronym for “go to sleep”. This is a popular acronym that helps you shorten this phrase and makes texting faster and simpler.
GTS can be used as a farewell message, but not just that, you can also use it when someone is texting silly stuff, and you just want them to stop and sleep on it.
It is yet another useful acronym that can be a part of your texts and social media posts!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Google That Sh*t
- Get that Sh*t
- Gym, Tan, Smush
Examples of GTS in Text Slang
- Luca – OMG, I’m so tired all of a sudden!
- Tion – Just GTS!
- Jenny – I think I’ll get super drunk tomorrow, and have fun with other guys so Tony gets jealous.
- Micah – Damn, Jenny, just GTS.
- Levi – We really worked our asses off today.
- Bryan – Yeah, I’m super sleepy, can’t wait to GTS!