Wondering what H means in texting? Well, that letter can have an interesting meaning, and you can find out what it is by reading this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does H Mean in Texting?
In texting, sending the letter H means “hug”. You are basically sending a virtual hug to the person you are texting with. Also, you can use it in a sentence to replace the word “hug”, although that might be hard to understand for some.
Generally, instead of saying that you’re sending hugs to someone, you can just type H.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of H in Text Slang
- Minnie – I miss you so much! H
- Alyssa – I miss you too! H to you as well!
- Ben – So she sent a text that says “H”, what does it mean?
- Thomas – It means hug dude, don’t you know anything lol?
- Pierce – I can cover for you at work tomorrow if you want?
- Shauna – Aww, you’re so sweet, H!