Do you want to know what HBM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HBM Mean in Texting?
HBM is an acronym for “how ‘bout me?” or “how about me?”. It is a phrase used when a person is talking about someone and you want to know how they feel about you in that context. For example, they could say they don’t like someone, and you ask “how ‘bout me?”, but you can type it as HBM.
Acronyms are great in texting because they make it convenient since they shorten common phrases.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Hyper B*tch Mode
- Hitman: Blood Money
Examples of HBM in Text Slang
- Anna – John asked me out but I said no, I don’t like him.
- Mickey – Oh you don’t? HBM?
- Emily – I swear Linda is so stupid, I don’t want to see anyone today!
- Dina – HBM? I can make you feel better!
- Michelle – I can’t stand men, they are the worst!
- Karl – HBM? I’m a man lol.