Do you want to know what “hey b” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Hey B Mean in Texting?
In texting, “hey b” is just a simple greeting. The B stands for baby or babe. It can be between romantic partners, but also just friends. It is a term of endearment, and the greeting “hey b” casually shortens it and makes it convenient for a text message.
This is why texting is really nice to use, you can use a bunch of acronyms to make it faster and to be able to type when you’re busy.
- There are no alternative meanings to this phrase
Examples of Hey B in Text Slang
- Amber – Hey b, what’s up?
- Miles – Hi babe, not much, working…
- Joey – Hey b, can you buy flour on the way back from work?
- Barbara – Sure thing!
- Betty – Babe, I got some news – I’m coming home tomorrow!
- Sharon – Hey b, oh my god, that is awesome, can’t wait to see you!