Are you wondering what H&K means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does H&K Mean in Texting?
H&K is an acronym for “hugs and kisses”. This phrase is used often when you’re talking to someone as a way of saying goodbye or simply greeting them. It is most often used when you haven’t seen someone in a long time, or heard from them.
Acronyms like H&K are really convenient because they shorten long phrases making it easy for you to text when you’re busy.
This acronym doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of H&K in Text Slang
- Bryan – Alright, I’ll see you soon then!
- Lucas – Yup, can’t wait, H&K!
- James – Say hi to your wife and kids for me, I’m sending H&K!!!
- Nick – I will, talk to you tomorrow then, bye!
- Lucy – I gotta go, we can talk later if you want!
- CJ – of course! By then, H&K!