Do you want to know what HKR means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HKR Mean in Texting?
HKR is an acronym for “hug, kiss, relationship”. It is a phrase that is extremely popular among the younger generations. It is basically a game they play, where you can like their post and they will tell you if they would either hug you, kiss you, or be in a relationship with you. It is a fun little game, and the phrase can also be used when texting.
It is phrases and acronyms like these that make texting super convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Health Knowledge Refinery
- Human Kinetics and Recreation
Examples of HKR in Text Slang
- Johnny – HKR?
- Angie – Hmmm, K!
- Tom – So I heard you and Pam played HKR? What did she say?
- Pierce – R! She wants a relationship!
- Karl – Did Tina send you HKR? What did you say?
- Tony – I said K, I don’t think I’m ready for a relationship.