Do you want to know what hmh means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Hmh Mean in Texting?
In texting, “hmh” represents a sound you make when you are disappointed or fail at something, but also when you agree with someone. It can actually mean a lot of things, as most similar exclamations. Imagine any situation where you would use that sound in real life, and you can use it the same way in a text message.
text messages allow us to convey many different reactions and emotions by using various slang words and exclamations.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- High Maintenance Hoe
- Hold My Hand
Examples of Hmh in Text Slang
- Barbara – I lost my job today…
- Chris – Hmh, that’s awful. let me know if I can help.
- Tommy – Man, I can’t believe the Celtics lost…
- Kevin – Hmh, that’s awful.
- Anthony – I don’t think capitalism is good, but it is our only option!
- Lucy – Hmh, yeah, there are no alternatives.