Are you wondering what HRU means in texting? Alright, we’ll answer that for you in this article. All you have to do is read on. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HRU Mean in Texting?
HRU is an acronym for “how r u?”, or “how are you?”. It is a simple greeting that is commonly used in texting or on message boards. Younger people like to shorten everything they type nowadays, and this is just another example of that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Hostage Rescue Unit
- Human Resources Unit
- Ham Radio University
Examples of HRU in Text Slang
- Miles – Hey girl, HRU?
- Nina – I’m good, what about you?
- Patricia – Hey, we haven’t talked in a while, HRU?
- Courtney – Hi girl, I’m good, and HRU?
- Andrew – I heard what happened, HRU, you doing good?
- Heather – Yeah, I’m fine now, but that was awful…