Do you want to know what HUM means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HUM Mean in Texting?
HUM is an acronym for “Horny Unattached Male”. Yes, really. It is an acronym you use when you want to describe the way someone is behaving. You are basically comparing them to a horny, unattached male.
by using acronyms in texting we can really go all out with different phrases and be creative, while also keeping it convenient for us because we type less.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of HUM in Text Slang
- Jackie – Stop acting like a HUM, find a girlfriend!
- Edward – I’m trying but it’s hard!
- Michelle – I can’t wait to get together with a bunch of guys tonight!
- Andrea – Eww, you’re acting like a HUM!
- Anthony – Jesse is a real HUM!
- Lara – OMG true, he’s awful.