Wondering what HYB means in texting? No worries, you’ll find the answer to that question right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HYB Mean in Texting?
HYB is an acronym for “how you been?”. This is a simple greeting, often used when texting with a person you like. It can have jokingly seductive connotations depending on who you talk to. Be careful how you use this one, as you may come off as creepy sometimes.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Handle your business
- Hell yeah bitch
- Hide Your Birds
Examples of HYB in Text Slang
- Tim – Hey girl, HYB?.
- Jessa – Heyyy, fine, I’ve been so busy lately, what’s up with you?
- Olivia – What’s up Kelly, HYB?
- Kelly – Hey girl, a lot has been going on, I broke up with Tom, I’ll give you the details when we see each other.
- Johnny – Hi Emily, HYB???
- Emily – OMG Johnny, leave me alone you creep, PLEASE!