Do you want to know what HYD means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does HYD Mean in Texting?
HYD is an acronym for “how you doing?”. It is a commonly used question and a conversation starter that is used as an acronym. With HYD you can quickly find out how the other person is doing!
Acronyms make life easier when texting. You can quickly text when you are busy and they are extremely convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Hana Yori Dango
- How You Dare
Examples of HYD in Text Slang
- Barbara – Hey, HYD?
- Ginny – I’m doing fine, work has been awful lately.
- Luke – What’s up girl, HYD?
- Brie – Hey Luke, I’m alright, how about you?
- John – Hey man, I hear what happened, HYD?
- Liam – I’m better, still in shock because of everything.