Do you want to know what I means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does I Mean in Texting?
In texting, you use I the same way you would use it in a regular conversation. there is not much else to say. In texting, “I” means yourself, you are talking about yourself, just like you normally would. Quite simple, really.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of I in Text Slang
- Johnny – I just watched a great movie – The Godfather, you should watch it.
- Bobby – I know that movie, I love it.
- Whitney – Did you see the way Angelo dressed today?
- Andrea – Yes, I couldn’t believe it.
- Carla – Are you ready for our big date?
- Tony – I can’t wait!!!