Wondering what i- means in texting? No worries, we’re going to answer that question for you right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FR Mean in Texting?
When people use i- in texting, they usually do it to show that they are so shocked that they can’t react properly. It is a different way of showing you’re speechless. You can use it when you’re genuinely surprised by something or when someone says something stupid and you want to show resignation. Really popular among teens.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Used when you have nothing to say
- Used when you want to show you’re disappointed
Examples of FR in Text Slang
- Tina – So anyway, we hooked up in the end, even though he was a jerk.
- Gia – Girl, I-
- Kelly – So you can’t go to dinner because of the stupid game? I-
- Tommy – Come on baby, I’m sorry, but I got the tickets for free…
- Sharon – Anyway, I ended up getting so drunk and crashing my dad’s car lol.
- Earl – I-