Are you curious about what ICBW means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ICBW Mean in Texting?
ICBW is an acronym for “it could be worse”. It is a phrase used when someone talks about something bad that has happened to them. Then you reply with ICBW, or “it could be worse”, to let them know that things aren’t so bad and something worse could have happened.
It is a way of making themselves feel better about what happened and consoling them.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I could be wrong
Examples of ICBW in Text Slang
- Tim – My car was absolutely destroyed in that crash!
- Brie – Well ICBW, at least you’re okay!
- Johnny – I lost my job and now I need to go look for a new one…
- Emily – That sucks but ICBW, at least you’re healthy.
- Paulie – Can’t believe we lost yesterday’s game…
- Susan – ICBW, it is not the last game of the series yet!