Are you wondering what IDC means in texting? No worries, we have the answer to your question and we will provide it for you right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDC Mean in Texting?
IDC is an acronym for “I don’t care”. It is a really popular acronym in texting and you can expect to see it being used quite often. There is no deeper meaning to it either, it is just a much simpler way of saying you don’t care about something (or someone). This acronym has been around for a long time, even before social media.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- In due course
- Identification code
- I definitely care
Examples of IDC in Text Slang
- Tom – So John was talking shit about you earlier today, just thought I’d let you know.
- Michael – IDC what that guy has to say.
- Roseanne – Anyway, IDC about you, what you did, just don’t talk to me again!
- Joey – Okay, chill, I got it, you won’t hear from me again.
- Chris – Hey, did you hear what happened to Christina?
- Lauren – Nope, IDC.