Are you wondering what IDM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDM Mean in Texting?
IDM is an acronym for “I don’t mind”. It is a common phrase that can be used in a variety of situations and means the same thing in texting as in regular conversations. It is incredibly simple.
By using an acronym, you are making things more convenient for yourself. YOunger people use them often when texting to save a bunch of time.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- It Doesn’t Matter
- Identity Management
- Intelligent Dance Music
Examples of IDM in Text Slang
- Mandy – Can I invite Lisa to have coffee with us?
- Lucia – IDM, sure, I like her!
- Byron – Can I take the day off tomorrow? I could really use a break…
- Matthew – IDM, sure, make sure you rest up and are ready for work the day after that!
- Ben – Can I eat the leftover pizza?
- Antonia – Sure, IDM!