Do you want to know what IDS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDS Mean in Texting?
IDS is an acronym for “I’m dead serious”. It’s a phrase you use in conversations when you want the person you’re talking with to take you seriously. It can also be used as an answer when someone asks you if you’re being serious.
Acronyms make life easier when texting, people use them all the time because they are easy to type and convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Imminent Death syndrome
- In Deep Stuff
- Information Disclosure Statement
Examples of IDS in Text Slang
- Brian – Wait, you saw Mike with Angela? For real?
- Benedict – IDS, they were kissing.
- Larissa – IDS I’m gonna kill him when I see him.
- Kyle – Take it easy, you should talk to him first.
- Rick – Are you being serious? Did you really quit your job?
- Sabrina – IDS, I couldn’t take it anymore.