Do you want to know what IDT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDT Mean in Texting?
IDT is an acronym for “I don’t think”. It can be used in texting as a part of a sentence instead of writing the entire phrase. Basically, you can use IDT anywhere where you would use “I don’t think”.
Acronyms are incredibly useful when texting, so it’s no surprise they are popular among younger people. They make texting faster and are really convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Integrated Device Technology
- Italian Drinking Team
- Image Display Tool
Examples of IDT in Text Slang
- Ken – What will we do about Tessa?
- Blake – IDT we should do anything for now.
- Rick – Should we talk to Henry about the mistake we did?
- Marissa – IDT we should, he will tell the boss and then we’ll be in trouble.
- Miranda – IDT you’re as smart as you’d like others to think you are.
- Tessa – Wow, that’s super rude!