Are you wondering what IDW means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer you’re looking for. To get it, just read this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IDW Mean in Texting?
IDW is an acronym for “I don’t wanna” or “I don’t want to”. You can use it as a stand-alone message or as a part of a longer sentence. Acronyms like this one are used online all the time, be it on social media or on messengers.
By using IDW you can definitely save time when typing, and go through your messages quicker.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Intellectual Dark Web
- In Da World
- Inverse Distance Weighting
Examples of IDW in Text Slang
- Pete – Yo, wanna go to the movies tonight?
- Marv – IDW, I feel sick.
- Kimmy – IDW go to work today…
- Brie – I feel you, but we have to work lol.
- Clarence – Why don’t you buy Chris a gift for his birthday?
- Mike – IDW, he didn’t get me one.