Do you want to know what IFK means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IFK Mean in Texting?
IFK is an acronym for “I f*cking know”. It is a phrase used in everyday speech that you use when you want to tell someone you already know what they are trying to tell you. Another way to use it is as a confirmation of what the other person is saying.
Acronyms like this one can be really helpful when texting because they shorten phrases and make it more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Indirect Free Kick
- International Federation of Karate
Examples of IFK in Text Slang
- Dennis – OMG, Carrie is so stupid, she’s with Mike again!
- Joey – IFK! What a dumbass!
- Jacob – Did you hear about what John did at work?
- Lucy – IFK already, I can’t believe it!
- Nina – Did you hear about Drake having a concert in our city?
- Janet – IFK! We have to go!