Are you wondering what IG means in texting? Alright, just keep reading this article and you will get your answer immediately. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IG Mean in Texting?
In texting, IG can actually mean two things. It can be an acronym for “I guess”, and it can also be a shorter way to type “Instagram”.
Both are commonly used in texting nowadays, but you shouldn’t have any problems guessing which one is used. Remember, context is important, and with it you can easily know if a person is saying “I Guess”, or talking about Instagram.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Inspector General
- Interest Group
Examples of IG in Text Slang
- Lucas – Did you check out her IG?
- Clarence – Yeah, she has some nice pictures.
- Bria – So, are you and Mike getting back together?
- Sharon – IG, he apologized, and I still love him.
- Rachel – I think you should make an IG account, you can meet new people there!
- Monica – Maybe I’ll give it a shot.