Wondering what igh means in texting? Well, you’re in the right place! In this article we will provide you with the answer, just keep reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Igh Mean in Texting?
“Igh” is a different way of spelling “ight”, or “aight”. All of these words are slang terms for “alright”. This slang most likely comes from hip-hop music, because you can hear it there quite often.
Seeing as how hip-hop has seen an incredible rise in popularity, it is no wonder that more and more young people are using slang from that music. So, yeah, “igh” is simply a different way of saying “alright”, so you cna use it instead of that word, since it is shorter and more convenient!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I Got Horny
- I’m Going Home
- Ingham, Queensland, Australia
Examples of Igh in Text Slang
- Rocky – Hey, we’re meeting up at Paul’s place at 8 PM.
- Michelle – Igh, got it.
- Emma – Yo, please don’t call my phone after midnight, I’m sleeping!
- Victoria – Igh, not a problem!
- Tyler – Can we please reschedule our coffee for another day? Something came up.
- Frank – Igh, for sure, let me know when it suits you.