Are you wondering what IGS means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer you’re looking for. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IGS Mean in Texting?
IGS is an acronym for “I guess so”. It is just another way of shortening a phrase. Nowadays, younger people will try to use as many acronyms as possible when typing in order to save time. This is why it can be a bit hard to get everything. You can use IGS in all the situations where you would type “I guess so”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Irish Guy Syndrome
- Intoxicated Graffiti Soldiers
- Inter-Gender Sleepover
Examples of IGS in Text Slang
- Minnie – So, you and Paula broke up?
- Ben – IGS…
- Robin – Heard you got a promotion!?
- Bruce – Yeah, IGS… Still hard to believe haha.
- Alfred – Want to go watch a movie together sometime this week?
- Jim – IGS, I didn’t plan on going out, but sure, why not.