Are you wondering what ihht means in texting? Not a problem, we will answer that for you right here, in this article.! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ihht Mean in Texting?
Ihht means “alright” in texting. It is simply written the way you would pronounce it in hip-hop slang. It is an alternative way of spelling “ight” or “aight”.
This slang is incredibly popular today, possibly because of the popularity of hip-hop music.
When you want to agree with someone, now you know that you can use “ihht”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Interval Hypoxia Hyperoxia Therapy
- Infinity Holistic Health Training
Examples of Ihht in Text Slang
- Jackie – We’ll meet up later at Jake’s house.
- Robbie – Ihht, let me know when.
- Linda – Can you stop arguing with Jim, he’s stupid and will never get it.
- Mike – Ihht, I’ll try to keep my cool.
- Jamal – Hey, let me know when to pick you up.
- Trina – Ihht, I’ll let oyu know as soon as I get off work.