So, do you want to know what IK means in texting? Alright, you’ll find the answer in this article right here! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IK Mean in Texting?
IK is an acronym for “I know”. It’s that simple. There are many situations where you would want to use that phrase, and luckily, in texting, you can simply write IK instead.
Nowadays,s most people are aware of all the acronyms and slang being used in texting. This is just one example, and it helps speed up typing and saves time!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Iron Kingdom
- Imran Khan
Examples of IK in Text Slang
- Karl – Man, our new boss is such a douchebag!
- Clyde – IK, right?
- Michael – Hey, did you hear about Jessie’s mom?
- Jenna – Yeah, IK, awful stuff 🙁
- Tori – Hey, just in case you missed it, our classes today have been moved to 4 PM.
- Bianca – Oh, IK, but thanks anyway!