Are you wondering what IKR means in texting? You’re in the right place because in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IKR Mean in Texting?
IKR is an acronym for “I know, right?”. This is a rhetorical reply to use to any statement that you consider to be 100% truthful. You are basically confirming what was already said.
This phrase is extremely popular online and you can see it in texts or all over social media. However, it is an older phrase and was even used on message boards and old messengers.
IKR truly is a legendary acronym and by using it (and other acronyms) you are making texting faster and easier for yourself.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Indoor Kart Racing
- International Koala Rescue
Examples of IKR in Text Slang
- Monica – Wow, Lisa is such a bitch sometimes!
- Tom – IKR? She’s a mess.
- Lily – The pizza in New York is simply the best!
- Mia – IKR? I could eat it every day.
- Lucy – I just love Twin Peaks, it’s one of the best shows ever!
- Tommy – IKR? It truly is something special.