So, you’re curious about what IMHO means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IMHO Mean in Texting?
IMHO is an acronym for “in my humble opinion”. It is a phrase that is commonly used online and in texting. You use it when you want to preface that what you are about to say is your opinion only.
It is a different way of saying IMO (in my opinion). By adding the word “humble”, you show that you aren’t an expert on the matter. But still, you feel like you should have an opinion so it is a bit tongue-in-cheek.
This acronym doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of IMHO in Text Slang
- Randy – What’s the best Batman movie? I think it’s The Dark Knight.
- Lucas – IMHO it is Batman Forever.
- Kate – What did you think about the new M Huncho album?
- Nick – IMHO it’s spectacular! I will be listening to it for the whole Summer!
- Bob – I don’t think video games are art. They are childish.
- CJ – IMHO you’re wrong. There are some games that rival movies!