Wondering what IMIG means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IMIG Mean in Texting?
IMIG is an acronym for “I mean, I guess”. It is an expression used to show apathy. When you don’t care about something, and it is whatever for you, you simply type IMIG instead of the entire phrase “I mean, I guess”.
Acronyms like this one help make texting convenient and save you quite a bit of time.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Internal Medicine Interest Group
Examples of IMIG in Text Slang
- Antwan – Did you like my new song?
- Billy – IMIG, it’s not really my style.
- Jolene – Hey, did you like the dress I had on last night?
- Pierce – IMIG, I don’t know much about fashion.
- Daniel – Did you study for the exam tomorrow?
- Emma – IMIG, I don’t really care if I fail. Life sucks!