So, you are curious about what IMK means in texting? Well, in this article we will provide you with the answer. You just have to read on to get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IMK Mean in Texting?
IMK is an acronym for “in my knowledge”. It is a phrase you use when you are almost sure of an answer to something, but not completely.
Other examples of similar phrases are “as far as I know”. Or “if I recall correctly”.
This phrase isn’t as common as some others, but you will still see it being used in texting. Whenever you think you know the answer but aren’t 100% sure, you can just use IMK.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I Must Know
- Input Method Kit
- Simikot, Nepal airport code
Examples of IMK in Text Slang
- Mike – Why didn’t Anna and Kelly come to John’s party?
- Paul – IMK they got into a fight with him.
- Russell – So what are people saying about the new Dune movie?
- Damian – IMK most people love it, even the critics.
- Scottie – When do you think a new Final Fantasy game is coming out?
- Dennis – IMK one should be out by the end of next year.