Are you wondering what IMO means in texting? Well, you’ve stumbled upon the place where you’ll get your answer! We’re going to explain what it means and give you some examples of how to use it…
What does IMO Mean in Texting?
IMO is an acronym for “in my opinion”. It is incredibly common nowadays, and definitely one of the abbreviations you’ll be seeing the most while texting. You use it when you want to express your own opinion clearly, quite often when you’re trying to counter someone’s argument.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I’m Mexican, Okay
- Ice Me Out
- International Mathematical Olympiad
Examples of IMO in Text Slang
- Timmy – I think “All Eyez On Me” is 2Pac’s best album.
- Janet – Nah, IMO it’s “Me Against The World”.
- Anna – I really enjoyed Jordan Peele’s movie “Get Out”.
- Jamal – Yeah, it’s great, but IMO, his second movie “Us” is even better..
- Tyrese – I heard good things about the pizza at Prince Street.
- Christopher – I think it’s overrated, IMO Luigi’s is superior.