Are you wondering what IMS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IMS Mean in Texting?
IMS is an acronym for “I am sorry”. It is that simple, and everyone should be aware of when to use this phrase. More people should start using it if you ask us. But yeah, in texting, instead of typing the entire phrase you can simply use IMS.
It is simpler and more convenient. Of course, sometimes you should be careful and write the full phrase if you’re apologizing about something serious.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I Must Say
Examples of IMS in Text Slang
- Tim – Hey babe, IMS for forgetting about our date yesterday…
- Sarah – No worries, I’m used to it by now.
- Josh – I can’t believe you told my secret to Ruby!
- Sharon – IMS, I didn’t know it was such a huge secret!
- Chris – So, when do I pick you up for Tim’s party tonight?
- Melissa – IMS but I can’t go, I’m feeling really sick.