Are you wondering what imsg means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Imsg Mean in Texting?
Imsg is just a shorter way to type iMessage. If you didn’t know, iMesssages are text messages iPhone users can send each other. Other types of phones don’t have them.
They are basically SMS messages shared between two iPhones.
Imsg is much shorter than iMessage, and younger people love removing vowels from words.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Image Systems Corporation
- Insurance Market Solutions Group
Examples of Imsg in Text Slang
- Ryan – Hey, check your imsg.
- Kelly – I’m on it, give me a sec.
- Robin – I texted her via imsg and she isn’t replying. Do I try Whatsapp?
- Nate – Take it easy, chill and wait, don’t be so horny!
- Michael – Hey, can you send me Mike’s number?
- Natalie – Sure, I’ll send it to you via imsg.