So, you’re wondering what IMU means in texting? Good thing you’re here because we will answer that question for you in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IMU Mean in Texting?
IMU is an acronym for “I miss u”. It’s pretty simple, really. Nowadays, people use more and more acronyms when texting. It started during the early days of the Internet, with AOL messenger and message boards. IMU is one such acronym used when you want to tell someone you miss them.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Internal Measuring Unit
- International Measurement University
- Impact Meteorology Unit
Examples of IMU in Text Slang
- Khia – Baby, when are you coming home, IMU!
- Kenny – Miss you too babe, I’ll be back in an hour.
- Kyle– Damn man, it’s been so long since we last saw each other, IMU…
- Steve – Yeah, getting old sucks, no time for friends. IMU too.
- Brandon – one more semester and then I’m coming back home!
Luke – Can’t wait, man, IMU!