Are you wondering what INOH means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on to get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does INOH Mean in Texting?
INOH is an acronym for “in need of head”. In this context, head means oral sex. Basically, you are saying that someone is behaving desperately and they could really use some oral sex from someone to calm down.
These types of acronyms speed up the texting process and are common nowadays. This phrase is sussed often by younger people, and now you know what it means.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Indiana and Ohio Railroad Incorporated
Examples of INOH in Text Slang
- Jake – Man, I begged her to go on a date with me and she said no.
- Zoe – Man, you are desperately INOH.
- Lenny – I’m INOH, help!
- Adriana – Haha, I have a boyfriend, try Tinder!
- Claire – What’s up with Bill, he’s staring at me all day.
- Zack – He’s INOH, he hasn’t been with anyone in a while.