Are you wondering what ISK means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ISK Mean in Texting?
ISK is an acronym for “I should know”. This phrase is used commonly in everyday speech, and with this acronym, you can easily use it when you’re texting. “I should know” is used when talking about something that you already have personal experience with.
It is a phrase everyone uses, and this acronym makes it easier to type and makes texting super convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Typo of IDK
Examples of ISK in Text Slang
- Barbara – Andy and Lucy broke up.
- Nicki – Well, he’s an idiot. Trust me, ISK.
- Kendrick – Can’t believe I broke up with Lisa again, ISK better. I shouldn’t have made up with her.
- AJ – Damn, why did you break up?
- Britney – My boss is such an idiot.
- Rocky – Yeah, ISK, mine is awful as well.