Do you want to know what ISO means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ISO Mean in Texting?
ISO is an acronym for “in search of”. It is a phrase used mostly on dating apps to describe what type of person you’re looking for in a partner. However, ISO can also be used as a part of a sentence where you would use “in search of”.
This is just another acronym used to make texting simpler and faster. It is really convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Independent Sales Organization
Examples of ISO in Text Slang
- Victor – So, what type of guy are you looking for?
- Sarah – I am ISO a man who is respectful and ambitious with a good sense of humor.
- Kyle – I’m ISO a girl who can cook and clean.
- Sharon – Wow, you are a misogynist!
- Leslie – I saw you on Tinder, what are you looking for in a man?
- Melissa – Hey, I’m ISO a guy who is a feminist and is also romantic.