Are you wondering what ISTG means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ISTG Mean in Texting?
ISTG is an acronym for “I swear to God”. it is a phrase used when you want to show how honest you are to someone. However, it can also be used to show annoyance. Just like in normal conversations, using ISTG in text messages has the same meaning.
Using acronyms makes texting super convenient and fast, thereby making your life much easier.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- I Support The Girls
- I Stan This Group
Examples of ISTG in Text Slang
- Barbara – Are you sure you saw MIke with Andrea?
- Ginny – ISTG I’m telling the truth!
- Luke – ISTG I’m never drinking again.
- Brie – Haha, sounds like you had a rough night.
- John – I accidentally broke the dishwasher…
Liam – ISTG John, one of these days I’m gonna get really mad at you!