Do you want to know what IYSS means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does IYSS Mean in Texting?
IYSS is an acronym for “if you say so”. This phrase is often used in conversations when you basically want to agree with someone just to avoid a long conversation. You acknowledge their opinions with IYSS, but decide to keep your own for yourself because you don’t feel like talking about it.
Acronyms like this one make texting super convenient because they shorten long phrases.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Integrated Youth Support Service
Examples of IYSS in Text Slang
- Luke – Eminem is the best rapper ever!
- Lisa – Sure, IYSS…
- Tom – I don’t think people should listen to the MeToo movement!
- Carrie – Oh wow, that’s dumb, but okay, IYSS!
- Bobbie – I think Blade Runner 2049 is better than the original!
- Barbara – IYSS, but I disagree…